Thursday, October 18, 2007

Check the safety recall


One of the things that scares me the most being a mom is that the toys I buy or gadets, such as the play pins, etc., will be on the recall list. I check it all the time and you'd be quite suprised at how many items make the list. I check the list everytime I go to Babies "r" Us. If you look at the information desk there will be a display near there that has all types of information from classes you can register for to recalls; they have this at every Babies "r" Us. The last time I check I found out that the car seat my husband and I bought, but haven't used, was on the list. Since we hadn't use the car seats yet since Sofia was still in her infant seat, I was able to return them and buy a different brand. However, it still scares me to think that I was going to place my precious baby in a recalled car seat. Safety is the most important factor if you have a child so I highly recommend that you look up the toy that you think might have been recalled by checking out certain websites, such as the one listed below, or that you periodically check the list at your local Babies "r" Us.


Find the nearest Babies "r" Us by going to http://www.babiesrus.com/


Also check for recalls at


No comments: