Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Next exciting new mom tip!


Record everything! I am so serious because as your child gets older it is fun to look back and see how much they have changed and sometimes pictures just do not do justice. All the time during holiday season my husband and I take a look back at some of our parents videos of us when we were young and silly. It's always fun to do with our families and I know that we'll have great laughs sharing our memories of Sofia Rose with her when she gets older. Today, I broke out the video camera and my husband and I were on the floor in stitches. She was being so silly in front of the camera. It was like she knew that she was being filmed. Sofia was laughing and talking and crawling around like a mad woman on the go. Also, this is something that you can capture with your video camera that you cannot with a picture.


You never know, you could wind up being on America's Funniest Home Video!


Below is a link to best buys where my in-laws got my video camera. It's a great one and I highly recommend it to others.




No comments: